View Single Post
Old April 22 2013, 02:21 AM   #57
Santa Claus
Believe

Send a message via ICQ to Santa Claus Send a message via AIM to Santa Claus Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Santa Claus Send a message via Yahoo to Santa Claus
Re: New Zealand legalises same-sex marriage

Brent wrote: View Post
God is the only one with the authority to judge marriage, he has done so, and he has defined it. I'm going to go with God on this one.
^ See what I mean? This is the post of someone who has no actual response to valid counterpoints of the book by which he claims to abide. When all else fails, it is easier to hide in one's shell and deny, deny, deny. Fingers in the ears are the order of the day. If one doesn't listen, one doesn't don't have to acknowledge the giant holes in your stated theology. So I have an emotional response of my own.

After all, he's just a poor Christian (forgiven!) trying to live in a sinner's world. Why be so harsh to him? All he wants is for you to acknowledge that his god is the only one, true god (out of billions of possible incarnations), and that all of you are living an abomination destined for the roasting, sulfuric, skin burning, agonizing, body consuming, soul torturing, eternity of hellfire. All he wants you to know is that God loves you, and for you to accept His love freely (if you say no, or insist on proof, you will burn in hell for eternity)! Doesn't that say love to you?!

Come on! Tell the gays to go take their perversion somewhere else! Tell them that they're evil, wicked, demonically possessed pawns of Satan! God loves them but he wants them to burn in hellfire if they won't turn against their Biblically unnatural (but totally natural in nature) ways! God loves you! Die in a fire!

Can't you see he only wants your love, unconditional service, and willingness to hate others on the word of others in power who coincidentally make a great deal of fame and fortune from this supposed disease around the world?! WHY DO YOU PERSECUTE THIS POOR MAN?! HE ONLY WANTS TO DICTATE HOW YOU LIVE ACCORDING TO HIS ILL INFORMED BELIEFS!! BY GETTING ANGRY WITH HIM YOU GET ANGRY WITH JESUS! WHY DO YOU HATE BRENT'S WORDS (AND BY EXTENSION JESUS') SO MUCH?!

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE PERSECUTION IN CHINA EXCEPT FOR THE KILLING, SILENCING, OPPRESSION, AND IMPRISONMENT! THESE PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME! JESUS IT'S LIKE I'M CARRYING YOUR CROSS! SAVE ME JESUS!
❄ A Joyful Holiday Season to You All! ❄

Santa Claus is online now   Reply With Quote