View Single Post
Old April 21 2013, 10:28 PM   #106
C.E. Evans
Vice Admiral

Re: What discontinued food, snack, or drink do you miss the most?

Davros wrote: View Post
T'Bonz wrote: View Post
You can still buy Quisp.
I have not seen it in stores for years.
Two of my local grocery stores carried Quisp for as long as I can remember, but one just discontinued it last month or so because nobody here was buying it (they had to mark it down to nearly a dollar to get rid of it all).

Stuff I miss:
-The original Kellogg's Apple Jacks--ever since they went whole grain, it hasn't tasted the same.
-Crispy Wheats 'n Raisins--it briefly became Wheaties with raisins, but then vanished.
-Pappalo's frozen pizza--I know some people didn't like them, but it was comfort food for me. Used to buy one every week.
-Tony's Deli Style frozen pizza--losing this one pissed me off no end. It was actually the best tasting frozen pizza I ever had--like it just came from a real pizzeria--and it just up and vanished one day. I'm still devastated.
-Smurf Berry Crunch Cereal--childhood memories watching The Smurfs every Saturday morning with a bowl of this.
-Sammy's Best Basin Street Barbecue Sauce--a really awesome all-purpose sauce from the late Sammy Davis Jr. You could put that stuff on anything.

Last edited by C.E. Evans; April 22 2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: added stuff
C.E. Evans is offline   Reply With Quote