View Single Post
Old April 21 2013, 09:58 PM   #5733
JD
Admiral

Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

JarodRussell wrote: View Post
JD wrote: View Post
SalvorHardin wrote: View Post

I believe not.
Superman's suit in MoS is supposed to be what a Kryptonian would wear under the armor, like the armor we see Zod wear.
To quote from the recent EW magazine:
If you watch the clip in the trailer where Zod and his followers have been caught, they appear to be wearing the suit with no armor.

Well, nothing's more humiliating than being stripped down to your underwear in front of the victors.

Do the other Kryptonians in this versions have superpowers under a yellow sun as well, or only Kal-El because he's a naturally born Kryptonian?
Takeru wrote: View Post
JarodRussell wrote: View Post
Do the other Kryptonians in this versions have superpowers under a yellow sun as well, or only Kal-El because he's a naturally born Kryptonian?
Of course other Kryptonians will have superpowers, otherwise it would be a pretty short confrontation with the villains.

I'm not even sure I get why you have to ask. Has there ever been a story where having powers under a yellow sun was Clark specific and not a general kryptonian trait?
We even see a quick shot of Zod and Superman flying into each other in the trailer. So that right there would prove pretty clearly that at least Zod has powers. And I don't see why his followers wouldn't if he did.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is offline   Reply With Quote