View Single Post
Old April 21 2013, 07:17 PM   #125
Lenny Nurdbol
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Franz Joseph Blueprints Revisited

King Daniel wrote: View Post
Lenny Nurdbol wrote: View Post
I read it... It's technobabble bunk of the highest order...
"Forgotten History" is just as bad, if not more so...
I also love how the author quotes all these science books at the end to lend credibility to it all, too!
I know a snowjob when I see a snowjob...
You might want to read THIS to get a vague idea how much research and effort went into that "technobabble bunk." I'd think you of all people would appreciate an author doing his research - but it seems that unless they reach the exact same conclusions you do, it's all for naught
If few key words placed within a novel's narrative...

Along similar lines, there's a book or two that explains how the holy Kuran agrees with modern scientific teachings, too... I think they even drag in quantum mechanics to justify that...

But getting back to the skewed topic... Just because that particular author just happens to hang out and post around here, naturally has Absolutely nothing to do with one's praise for him...Of Course...

I'm sure that if Sondra Marshak & Myrna Culbreath were on Here, they would also be hailed as the greatest of Trek authors...blah, blah blah...

This is why I'm shutting up now, one word: Bias...

I have my likes and dislikes, and you have yours...
I'm not here to appease authors...

Last edited by Lenny Nurdbol; April 21 2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: recovering from too much Klingomulan ale...
Lenny Nurdbol is offline   Reply With Quote