View Single Post
Old April 21 2013, 09:08 AM   #76
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Do we want to know the Doctor's secret?

Kelso wrote: View Post
Or maybe there is a mystery surrounding his back-story that he hasn't even solved yet. They did make a point of showing us that the Doctor has been carrying around his own baby crib/cot for 1,000 years and then pointed out to the audience that it has Gallifreyan writing on it. Perhaps baby Doctor was found in a cot with the words "Run you clever boy and remember" written on it so they called him Rycbar and he stole a Tardis and ran... but he still doesn't know what he was supposed to run from or remember. But Clara is the key!
Dear lord, I hope that's not what Moffat does. That would be worse than The Master suffering from The Sound of Drums all his lives.

I'm sure it'll be something along the lines The Doctor telling someone without the audience being informed (either a whisper or obscured writing0.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote