View Single Post
Old April 21 2013, 06:58 AM   #100
J. Allen
[Snuggling Intensifies]

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: What discontinued food, snack, or drink do you miss the most?

Sector 7 wrote: View Post
Ar-Pharazon wrote: View Post
Sector 7 wrote: View Post
How did I miss out on that one? I love Skittles... yeah, I know, being diabetic they are off limits... but, every once in awhile they make a great morsel of yummy-ness.

Looked today & could not find 3 Musketeers Mint. I think this thread jinxed me!

Not sure why, but when I crave sweets, only dark chocolate or mint... preferably both, are what satisfies me.
Pearson's Mint Patties are my jones as far as chocolate & mint goes.

I did love those mint 3 Musketeers too, seems like they came & went a couple times.
Russell Stover has a sugar-free version, but the taste is only so-so. Around here, York Peppermint Patties are the go to. Klondike Bar makes a York Peppermint Patty version which is quite good.
We had a Murray Brothers candy store in our mall some 7 or 8 years back, before the entire place became a wasteland of shattered dreams and bottom market housing, and one of the neatest things they had were their own sugar free peppermint drops. They had creme in the middle and dark chocolate on the outside, and they were delicious. They were expensive, so they were a rare treat, but they were so good!
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote