View Single Post
Old April 19 2013, 11:22 PM   #24
crucifixion
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Are many of you going to "spoil" yourselves next week?

bryce wrote: View Post
SalvorHardin wrote: View Post
I'm not going to actively pursue spoilers but I'm afraid getting unintentionally spoiled will be unavoidable, unless I stop visiting every website I like & get off the internet completely until I see the movie.

Somebody, somewhere is bound to write in big bold letters IT WAS KHAN ALL ALONG, I TOLD YOU SO or WHY DID SPOCK HAVE TO DIE??
And probably in the *title*!

And they won't think it's a spoiler, but it will say something in the title like: SPOILERS: KHAN'S FATE AT THE END

Or SPOILERS: SPOCK'S REPLACEMENT!

There were a *lot* of those every time a Harry Potter movie came out. Stuff like: SPOILER WARNING: THE GUY WHO KILLED DUMBLEDORE!
This is exactly what's going to happen in a couple days. Some Aussie poster is going to jump on here and post something like that and it will be there for a couple hours before any Mods edit it.

I just want to know who it is but not know too much more than that, so I think I'll just visit the board on April 23 and read the thread titles and then I'll know. As long as I dont go into the threads, I'll be fine.

Then again, from April 23td to May is actually gonna be a long time since I've been visiting this and TM everyday about 5x a day for the past 6 months, so I think once I figure out who it is, I may actually go into the threads really quick just to kinda get an idea of how they laid it out.

If it was a matter of 1 or 2 days, then I can go blind and not visit these sites, but 7-14 days will be an eternity
crucifixion is offline   Reply With Quote