I accept every show and movie (including the Abrams ones) as part of my personal continuity, though with some minor differences.
- TOS happened as shown, but the way everything looks is different such that it doesn't look aesthetically primitive compared to the real-world present and Enterprise.
- NCC-1701 was always "the Federation Starship Enterprise", and the plaque says "Constitution Class".
- As for TAS, same as above, except no life-support belts.
- Abrams Trek, same as with TOS above. That means that I accept that the Spock and Nero we saw are from the same timeline as everything else. There are still aesthetic differences between 23rd century prime and 23rd century Abrams, but the differences are relatively minimal.
That's all that comes to mind at the moment.
The Mirrorball Man wrote:
- The Borg really are Swedish. We don't like to talk about it.