View Single Post
Old April 18 2013, 08:04 PM   #95
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Did Picard make the right decision with the Son'a/Baku

R. Star wrote: View Post
Your argument sure seems to be all over the place. We don't know what sort of checks and balances,
Much like how you were arguing about the real legal systems until I pointed out how they don't actually support your argument like you think they do, then suddenly we don't know how the federation works even after I pointed out their onscreen expansion policy which goes against this issue.

if any, the Federation has. For all we know they were ready to do the equivalent of amending the Constitution for this case.
So the federation just changes their laws in secret basically whenever its convenient? how very noble of them

We don't know. You're the one bringing up the legality of it when we don't know Federation law beyond what's presented.
Which disagrees with you so you use real law without any actual knowledge of how it works until it disagrees with you

I'm sensing a pattern here.

All the characters seem to be of the opinion that if the Council says so, they make it legal, so that's good enough for me.
Until you bitch at them then its not legal apparently besides since when has the admiral character opposing the main heroes ever been right in the entire history of the franchise to that point.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote