View Single Post
Old April 18 2013, 04:50 PM   #134
Re: Godzilla 2014: Rumors, Pix and filming

Here is a small write-up from someone that was an extra in the movie..

As some of you know, I am an extra in the new Godzilla movie. Now, im going to tell you the awesome expierence i had, filming with amazing actors and with the big G himself.

First off, I need to say this. I WAS IN A FRIEKEN GODZILLA MOVIE!!!!!
Okay thats that. My role as an extra in this film was to be a kid getting pulled out of the rubble of a crushed village. It was pretty spectacular. Im not the focus of the scene, im just in the back. It was also very serious. They put make up on me to make me look like I was litterly crushed by a house. And there was the acting part. I had to make a VERY scared looking face. I think i did pretty well because no one yelled at me lol.

Also during the scene, I was in the presence of Brian Cranston. What a guy. I had like a 2 minute convo with him after my scene. He is SO cool. (for those of you who dont know, he has the leading roal of Breaking bad.)

The location was right in my mothers back yard. on Vancouver island. It was pretty nasty outside, so it was a pretty good day to film this scene. It was very cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain. The affects were cool to. There were some fires here and there. and the village looked great. The military vehicles were amazing to. They all looked very real. (assuming they are fake but i could be wrong)

Well, that was my expirence. and i need to say this one more time,
My Science Fiction-Fantasy movie review Blog:
Gojira is offline   Reply With Quote