View Single Post
Old April 18 2013, 06:02 AM   #31
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi
Re: New 'Star Wars' movies will arrive every summer following 'Episode

TV's Frank wrote: View Post
davejames wrote: View Post
Well if nothing else, the prequels have given Disney a really good guage for what NOT to do in a SW movie. Obviously they'll never admit it, but I'm sure thats what's in the back of the mind of everyone who's working on these movies.
I love all the Star Wars films, prequels and all, so I am actully hoping that Disney doesn't just decide to ignore what Lucas has accomplished. They need to respect what has already been put on film, whether or not those movies met with approval from every aging fanboy. The prequels have a huge contingent of fans and were very successful, so what I don't want to see are Star Wars films trying to alter what was Lucas's story. It's his universe from top to bottom, Disney needs to still respect that.
They'll do whatever they think will make the best movie. It is no longer his universe to control and no longer his story to tell. Thank god.
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Venardhi is online now   Reply With Quote