View Single Post
Old May 9 2005, 08:04 AM   #70
NCC74894A
Fleet Captain

Location: The Laurentian system, albeit about a century too late
Re: Welcome new Voyager fans!

I'm not really new to this forum, nor am I primarily a Voyager fan (if anything I guess I'm a Niner), but I still frequent this board from time to time, and as some of you may already know, I've had quite a history with Voyager too:
  • I have Kate Mulgrew's autograph (on my "Caretaker" novelization") from her 1996 convention appearance in Minneapolis. At that convention I also got to ask her if she was interested in directing an episode (she responded to the effect that directing wasn't her cup of tea).
  • Also in '96 I wrote and submitted a spec script for Voyager titled "Aftermath". It was rejected (surprise, surprise), although the episode "Timeless" bears a striking resemblance to it...
  • Last, but certainly not least, many of you best know me for how I responded to witnessing the Voyager crew's singularly disappointing non-homecoming in "Endgame": I wrote and published their homecoming story myself! It's called "Epilogue", and although I no longer maintain it as a Web page I've still got the story in PDF format. (Drop me a private message with your e-mail address if you'd like me to send you a copy.)