Thread: The Voice 4
View Single Post
Old April 17 2013, 09:43 PM   #36
Spot's Meow
Vice Admiral

Re: The Voice 4

Aragorn wrote: View Post
All blind audition songs have to be cleared. A few artists have talked about not being able to sing songs they wanted for the blind audition.

So on night two of the battle rounds, there were two more montaged blind audition performers promptly disposed of in yet another montage. I thought the third montage was between two previously-montaged singers, but it turned out they both had their blind auditions shown, which I guess tells you how memorable they were.
Yeah, good point. At first I didn't like the montages, but honestly the ones they are doing it for don't really seem to be all that stellar or exciting, so I don't mind them trimming it down for us. I actually think the performances tonight weren't all that astounding either, especially the two country dudes from Adam's team and the cocky pretty boys from Usher's team, so I think they could have been montaged and I wouldn't have minded at all. My point is, the really good, unique, and interesting performers seem to rise to the top, so the montages don't really bother me.
T.S. Eliot
Spot's Meow is offline   Reply With Quote