View Single Post
Old April 17 2013, 06:10 PM   #396
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Janeway's Decision to Kill Tuvix

spot_loves_data wrote: View Post
Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
I know which is why I know it also has nothing to do with the nonsense you were going on about.
Uhhh... I'm not the one who thought the crew stopped trying to save Tuvok and Neelix the moment Tuvix appeared. That would be you. And it's plainly wrong. I'm also not the one disregarding dialogue, established character traits and precedent in favor of... personal fanfic? Spontaneous inspirations? Disjointed guess work? I'm not sure what to call it.
Okay let me be clear here I was responding to the whole people who transport are in stasis nonsense.

I am also saying that most of the transporter accidents shown on screen end after the rematerialization process has ended or they totally lose the signal which doesn't have shit to do with Tuvix after rematerialization process has completed. They are not dealing with a transporter malfunction they are dealing with reversing the aftermath, the accident is done, finished, completed. They are trying to reverse what the accident left them with.

And the characters did not know that Tuvix could be re-separated hence why they were trying to figure out if and how they could do that's why they kept doing experiment after experiment instead of just sticking Tuvix back into the transporter and getting Tuvok and Neelix back. Hell thats why Janeway used IF when asking Tuvix about separating him just after the accident.
Hartzilla2007 is online now   Reply With Quote