View Single Post
Old April 17 2013, 05:43 PM   #395
spot_loves_data
Captain

Re: Janeway's Decision to Kill Tuvix

Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
If you're talking about tapestry no he wasn't he died on the table after they beamed him up.
No, I'm thinking about Who Watches The Watchers. The same thing happens to Harry Kim and an alien in Emanations. They were all dead, beamed, and revived. If you were trying to make the argument that people must retain consciousness during beaming, nope, sorry, not so much.

Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
It's like you haven't seen the episode. Also, you're confusing me with someone else.

Far from giving up instantly, reversing the accident is the B plot for the rest of the episode.
I know which is why I know it also has nothing to do with the nonsense you were going on about.
Uhhh... I'm not the one who thought the crew stopped trying to save Tuvok and Neelix the moment Tuvix appeared. That would be you. And it's plainly wrong. I'm also not the one disregarding dialogue, established character traits and precedent in favor of... personal fanfic? Spontaneous inspirations? Disjointed guess work? I'm not sure what to call it.

I remember the plot, I also rememebr how transporter accidents work unlike you.
Apparently not, as you seem to believe transporter accidents are irreversible by default.

Last edited by spot_loves_data; April 17 2013 at 05:58 PM.
spot_loves_data is offline   Reply With Quote