View Single Post
Old April 16 2013, 10:26 PM   #37
Shaka Zulu
Fleet Captain

Re: why is there no more talk of a new star trek tv series?

xortex wrote: View Post
Was ENT a failure, yes or no? The why doesn't matter right now. Berman is gone. I do think it is a perennial but not one that I'm interested in with JJ in control. I wasn't too interested in it with Berman in control. I don't think their syndication value will be as high as TOS especially as time goes by. ENT has already been attached to Trek 09 as some kind of alternate universe history which I have no interest in.
Enterprise was able to get it's fans to raise a million dollars (pre-Kickstarter!) to bring it back for a fifth season before the fans gave up trying to get it back. Besides Veronica Mars, what other show had that much support from its fans? Please tell me that.

We know that you hate it but at the same time, a lot of people still love it-many of who were not denizens of this board or involved in daily bashing of it. Many more still love this show to this day, and many more even think that it's better than the 2009 movie. Against all of that, what do you, as a person who hates Enterprise, think of that?
Shaka Zulu is offline   Reply With Quote