Thread: arrrgh!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old April 16 2013, 03:51 PM   #251
Ashu
Vice Admiral

View Ashu's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Ashu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ashu
Re: arrrgh!!!!!!!!

Yay hugs Thank you.

Yeah, my ipod works wonders. The only problem being i have to be relatively paying attention to everything just in case they need me somewhere else. But some days i don't care just how much i am ignoring someone i need to zone out the drama. I am just glad that i am relatively close with my bosses so i can *try* to bring some of these issues to them. It isn't always 100% foolproof but they can kind of poke at the lazy people and be extra annoying if i mention something.

I think part of the problem as well is that people keep quitting and they aren't filling positions like they should so more just keeps getting piled on those of us who do work. So all in all the whole situation just gets really frustrating. We'll see what happens, either way i'm going to keep handing out resumes until I get something a bit better.

" Because no matter what the future holds, no matter how fat we travel, a part of us -a very important part- remains there, on the TrekBBS" - shamelessmcbundy
Ashu is offline   Reply With Quote