Evil Dead (2013) - free admission
Bully - Netflix Instant
Trance - free admission
Bye Bye Birdie - free admission
Rise of the Zombies - Netflix Instant
In Time - DVD
The Place Beyond the Pines - free admission
42 - free admission

Spent Sunday afternoon with Netflix or a DVD.

RotZ sucked in every way possible. Low budget, bad writin', repetative dialogue, cheap effects...I only watched it 'cause LeVar Burton was in it.

Followed that up with IT on DVD...I bought my copy of it awhile back, finally opened it the other day. I had seen the beginnin' on HBO last year, watched it all the wah through Sunday. Cillian Murphy is awesome in everything, all the time.

Spent Monday at the movies.

First, it was TPBtP with my friend K/C. I tempted her with the idea that it was a Bradley Cooper movie, and was so kindly informed for future reference that Ryan Gosling trumps Bradley Cooper.

I was really impressed with the movie, and I can't remember the last time I watched a film that switched its focus from the initial main character to a second main character midway through without losin' stride or focus in the story. I didn't care for the huge leap forward for the third part of the film, but it was necessary, I suppose, to conclude the story.

After K/C left, I stayed at the theater to see 42. I went just for Harrison Ford as the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers. Added bonus of seein' John C McGinley, Christopher Meloni & Alan Tudyk in supportin' roles. But I didn't care much for the actor playin' Jackie Robinson, and hated pretty much anything that wasn't about the baseball team.

Got a plan to see Olympus has Fallen and To the Wonder in the near future, and Oblivion opens Thursday night. Lookin' forward to seein' that...