View Single Post
Old April 16 2013, 02:14 AM   #979
JD
Admiral

Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

kirk55555 wrote: View Post
Asohka is just annoying. she's spunky teenage sidekick #45657. Anakin is an ass, even if admittedly his whining isn't in full display. Of the clone wars, I've watched

The movie
The 4 episode arc with the Jedi killing clones
the episode with the Sepritists having a ship with a giant ion cannon
most of an episode where Obi Wan infiltrated a prision in someone else's identity
A part of an episode where Ashoka rescues aliens like herself
Part of an episode with young annoying bald Boba Fett
bits and pieces of other episodes

And the only good thing was the 4 episode arc with none of the main cast. The rest was just not great. It doesn't help that the CGI looks pretty bad (although its amazing compared to shows like Green Lantern TAS), but that wouldn't even be an issue if it was generally written well.
Wow, I don't even know how to respond to this. I loved TCW. Ahsoka was one of my favorite character, I thought the show's version of Anakin was a good character, and I thought the Mandalorian storyline was really good. I know the Mandolorian storyline totally contradicts the books, but I haven't read the books, and even if I have I don't really have a problem with these kinds of situations.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is offline   Reply With Quote