View Single Post
Old April 15 2013, 07:35 AM   #23
CmndrSela318
Doctor Who Fan Number 318. [Commander]

Location: In the TARDIS with Clara, the Matt Smith doctor, the David Tennant doctor and the John Hurt doctor.
View CmndrSela318's Twitter Profile
Re: Was anybody surprised by Dukat striking a deal with the Dominion?

Was anybody surprised by Dukat striking a deal with the Dominion?
I was this--> surprised followed by being this--> what the f***?. Why do you think I went from liking him to hating him? Up to that point, I liked him. I think I was even developing a bit of a crush on him. Then he went and did that and fell out of my favor faster than any member of this forum can type: fell out of my favor. He regained a little of my favor when Damar killed Ziyal. Didn't last long. Once he quit having those hallucinations he was having in Waltz and regained his composure, he lost my favor...AGAIN.
All that said, I still like him better than Damar. I have NOT forgiven Damar for Ziyal.
And before anyone brings up the subject of Jadzia's death...I'm not really mad at Dukat for killing Jadzia. Now I'm gonna tell you why, and split hairs doing it. Technically it was that Pah-Wraith that was in Dukat at the time that killed Jadzia. Based on Dukat's behavior and tone of voice when he went over to and spoke to an unconscious Jadzia after that Pah-Wraith left him, I don't think he meant to hurt her but he just couldn't control that Pah-Wraith at all like he probably thought he could.
And so is your dad.
CmndrSela318 is offline   Reply With Quote