View Single Post
Old April 15 2013, 02:36 AM   #42
J. Allen
[Snuggling Intensifies]

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Bieber hopes Anne Frank would have been a fan

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
I've long suspected that there is no such thing as an actual human being named Justin Bieber; rather, he is an Internet meme that somehow achieved sentience and escaped into the real world. Kind of like Russell Crowe (in Virtuosity) as the serial killer Sid 6.7, only more dangerous.
Oh, get serious. You know as well as I do he's a couple of cats wearing a mask, and Saturday morning cartoons have never steered me wrong.

The Mirrorball Man wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Damn, guy, cut the kid a break!

Proud dad: "Hi, sir. My five year old daughter Suzy made you a hand painted picture of your house!"
Suzy: "Here, sir. I drewded this for you!"
MLB: "Hmm. Shutters aren't pink. Trees are deciduous not conifer. Sun is the wrong shade of yellow. Mediocre at best. That is, if it's your real work."

Jebus!
Justin Bieber is 19 years old. He's old enough to vote, so he's old enough to be held accountable for what he says. He's not "Suzy" and her hand painted picture.
Suzy's a poser anyway. She outsourced that painting to Tommy, who traded it for a wheat penny and some tic tacs.

Seriously, though, it's just that he's a 19 year old kid, who wrote something he felt was positive and meaningful. It was, no way, intended to be anything negative. What happens? The internet explodes in outrage. It's absurdity. The Anne Frank house isn't upset about it. In fact, they seem happy about the whole thing.
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote