View Single Post
Old April 14 2013, 11:12 PM   #25
J. Allen
Best Pony™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Bieber hopes Anne Frank would have been a fan

the G-man wrote: View Post
And, in all fairness, I suggested he needed to grow up and be less self centered, not that he be killed.
I never said you did, nor that you had implied such. The statement was made that some of his fans had threatened to kill other people for what they said. Well, Bieber's been threatened with death by adults, and there's just no excuse for that.

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
I don't see where he's supposed to be self absorbed.
Just look elsewhere in this thread for the answer to that one:

The Mirrorball Man wrote: View Post
He's an incredibly famous millionaire with 37 million followers on Twitter.
That's why.
That's not a valid answer.

As for Anne Frank: Is Justin Bieber so terminally stupid as to think that she would still be the same Anne Frank if she had lived today? She'd just be some random teenager with the same name.
That's the idea. Anne Frank wouldn't have been killed in the Nazi occupation, she would have lived a normal, teenage girl's life.

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
Somebody should explain to Justin Bieber how he might have ended up if he had lived in the same circumstances Anne Frank did.
Dead.

You? Dead. Me? Dead. Anyone else here? Also dead. Fortunately, we didn't die, so now we get to harp on teenage pop idols and their millions of fans. Looks like we win.
-=- My Patron Saint is Twilight Sparkle -=-
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote