View Single Post
Old April 14 2013, 10:21 PM   #19
Shanndee
Commodore

Re: Bieber hopes Anne Frank would have been a fan

I'm afraid this boy has a very rude reality check coming to him in a few years. It is only a matter of time before he is replaced by someone younger and "cuter". When that happens I think I will actually feel a little sorry for him. I'm not convinced he has any sort of real world coping skills, and I'm afraid I believe that even his high school "education" is a joke.

I mean, this kid did not know what a German was a few years ago! He had literally never heard the word before! Yes, I know the media made a big deal about him graduating...but what quality of education did the continuously recording, touring, performing money making machine really receive?

Yes, I think I will feel a little bad for him when this does all come crashing down around him. I hope for his sake someone has invested his money for him wisely...I don't know what he will be able to do if he lost it all to unscrupulous yes-men.

"Everything will be alright in the end; if it is not alright, it is not the end" Numerous sources
Shanndee is offline   Reply With Quote