View Single Post
Old April 14 2013, 08:19 PM   #14
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Bieber hopes Anne Frank would have been a fan

The Mirrorball Man wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
In all fairness, he's had death threats issued against him by people with a severely irrational hatred for the kid. Yeah, he has some issues he really needs to resolve, but on the whole, he's a decent person. He's a 19 year old pop singer who has lots of teenage fans. You want to monitor a current celebrity? Go monitor someone like, say, Chris Brown. He's done far more terrible things than want a historical figure to be a fan of his music.

Plus, if he doesn't adhere to your standards of public decency, what are you going to do? Spank him?
I'm going to say out loud what I think about him, which, even though I do have a small radio audience, is not going to make much of an impact of course, but were we to follow your "there are worse things in life"/"you can't do anything about it anyway" philosophy, we would be so crippled with apathy and cynicism that we would never express any opinion about anything. I'd rather speak my mind if it's all the same to you.
You're right. You must address the threat that is Justin Bieber. You must stop him before he signs any more historical guest books. Heaven help us if Thomas Jefferson becomes a belieber. Go! Don't wait for me here! You have a world to save from pop fandom! Let your voice ring from the mountaintops!
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote