View Single Post
Old April 14 2013, 07:55 PM   #10
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Bieber hopes Anne Frank would have been a fan

The Mirrorball Man wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
I don't see where he's supposed to be self absorbed. It's a fact that there are millions of average, everyday, teenage girls who adore Justin Bieber. So he wants to think that maybe she would have been a fan had the circumstances of her life been different. There's nothing wrong with that.
Had the circumstances of Anne Frank's life been different, she would not have been Anne Frank. That's the whole point, as I'm sure you'd agree. The very point of the Anne Frank story is that she was a perfectly normal young girl living in a completely abnormal era, and trivializing it by saying that she would have potentially been a Justin Bieber fan had she not been a victim of the Holocaust is missing the point to such a spectacular degree that it's just one piece of evidence to show that Justin Bieber is a very idiotic young man, no matter what kind of life he has lived.
I guess I don't see what he said as anything approaching bad. Sure, it's a bit out of place, but otherwise harmless. To me it's a lot of sturm and drang, signifying nothing.
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote