View Single Post
Old April 13 2013, 04:06 PM   #356
SicOne
Commodore

Re: Coming July 2013: STAR TREK ENTERPRISE RISE OF THE FEDERATION

ATimson wrote: View Post
SicOne wrote: View Post
Was there supposed to be (or will be) a third title, In (something's) Jaws or something like that? I know it sounds strange, but I was under the impression that there was a Romulan War-related book with a title similar to that.
In Shariel's Jaws was going to be the second Romulan War book when it was slated to be a trilogy; but when it was condensed to just two books, the title was changed.
Christopher wrote: View Post
SicOne wrote: View Post
Thanks much; just wanted to make sure all were accounted for to prep for yours.
Well, as I've said, I'm starting a new story which hopefully can stand fairly well on its own, without being too dependent on previous books. But I definitely understand wanting to be thorough.

Was there supposed to be (or will be) a third title, In (something's) Jaws or something like that? I know it sounds strange, but I was under the impression that there was a Romulan War-related book with a title similar to that.
There were originally plans to do The Romulan War as a trilogy, yes, but the decision was made to reduce it to two books.
Thanks much, folks. I prefer to be a completest when I read Trek (well, as much as I have time for...).
SicOne is offline   Reply With Quote