Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old April 11 2013, 04:40 PM   #2162
DarkHorizon
Captain

Re: Mass Effect 3

The Squire of Gothos wrote: View Post
Angel4576 wrote: View Post
Edit: Hurrah, Modders 1 SuperMac 0 - Bailey/Aria live!
At the end of ME I was a little sad to think the Elcor ambassador and his Volus office mate were probably dead and at the end of ME3 I was sad to think that Bailey was probably dead too. Funny how the series makes you think of some of the less galactically important characters like that too.
It's one of the things that really pissed me off about the capture of the Citadel - you spend all this time there, helping people, building up relationships, friends and allies are there (Bailey, Kelly, Jacob, Aria), and there's absolutely no recognition of the fact that all of them are now dead, and all of that work was essentially worthless (although you could say that about a lot of the events in the trilogy - all for a couple of extra points on the War Assets chart...).

The first time around, I was absolutely stunned by that event and the sheer horror of all of those deaths - yet it was never brought up. (Note: I haven't played Citadel yet, so I don't know if any of that is addressed)