View Single Post
Old April 11 2013, 08:15 AM   #51
Fleet Admiral
Re: Who was the most hated character among fans while DS9 was airing?

Ryva Brall wrote: View Post
We've already established that you think everyone is hot, Tea.

There is something about Quark, though. I couldn't tell you what. It defies all logic, to be perfectly honest. But there is something.
Not everyone. I find Odo incredibly unattractive. Didn't like him at all the first DS9 watch, obviously I appreciate him as a well developed and interesting character now. But very unattractive. Also don't personally fine Garak hot though I totally get why a lot of people do. O'Brien, not hot at all.

I like Quark's confidence, humor and overt sexuality. He's an interesting package. I'm also fond of all the wheeling and dealing and I can't stand the snooty attitude the Federation has about it.
In re: Jadzia, I was never excessively fond of her, partly for the reason Anna Yolei mentioned - namely, that there wasn't enough character development for Jadzia herself. All the focus was on Dax's previous hosts, and it made Jadzia kind of uninteresting in comparison. Also, I never thought Terry Farrell was that great an actress.

But there are some things about Jadzia I like. I liked when she pranked Odo by rearranging everything in his quarters.
I'm an Ezri girl.

This perfectly explains my feelings..

You and Hitler oughta get together
You oughta learn to knit and wear matching sweaters
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote