View Single Post
Old April 11 2013, 02:51 AM   #230
Random_Spock
Fleet Captain

View Random_Spock's Twitter Profile
Re: What sunk the TNG movie franchise: Insurrection or Nemesis?

sayonara maru wrote: View Post
The Overlord wrote: View Post
What sunk the TNG movie franchise: Insurrection or Nemesis?
Neither.. the TNG franchise literally had no where else to go. The Insurrection and Nemesis movies were great on their own...But they just didnt add anything to the franchise that couldnt be seen on one of the hour episodes. ..

Still wouldnt have missed either for the world though. Data wigging out, Commander William Babyface, Will and Deanna finally hooking up (on screen!), Picard driving a Subaru, Data making the ultimate sacrifce...and sweet sweet Anij..
Agreed. Liked the marriage of Will and Deanna . Wasn't a fan of Data's singing though . On a side note, got to see a part of Star Trek V recently and the scene where Kirk, Spock and company were singing around the camp fire had me . Felt so sorry for poor Spock (row, row, row your boat -- seriously Kirk --> ).

My biggest disappointment in the last film was with the makeup and the way it was shot. Both of those seemed really cheap. Especially during any of the outdoor scenes (yes Picard in a jeep I'm looking at you ) -- I was almost blinded by how bright that scene appeared O_O. And the makeup, heck some of the stuff that was in TNG, series wise looked better. The Klingons and the Romulans looked downright fake.

Was very disappointed by it .