View Single Post
Old April 11 2013, 01:45 AM   #120
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: Where do I start?

Aldo wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
sbk1234 wrote: View Post
I just found out there was a Christmas episode that I haven't been able to see. I suppose that could explain some of it.
Oh, I'm sorry about that, when you said you were all caught up, I thought you had also seen The Snowmen. Seems if on Demand has 7.01 - 7.05, they should also have The Christmas Special The Snowmen.
Netflix can be choosy when it comes to Dr. Who. When I was catching up on Season 4. It went Season 4, Next Doctor, and then jumped to Season 5. With no indication that their were any kind of specials in between the end of four and the beginning of five. Fortunately I was able to track them down and see them, as it would be quite a jump to going from Ten being fine and dandy to all of a sudden having a new bloke as the Doctor
Oh, yea, Netflix, but, he's talking about On Demand. I assume this is Cable On Demand (Searchable menu on your Cable System of all the regular Programs that are aired), and my Comcast Cable calls theirs "On Demand"

BBCA aired 7.01 through 7.05 and The Snowmen right before The Bells of St. John, so, I figured they would be carrying all of them, if they were carrying any

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote