View Single Post
Old April 10 2013, 10:22 PM   #402
Green Lantern
Fleet Captain

Re: Last Classic Who Story you watched

Pindar wrote: View Post
Green Lantern wrote: View Post

There should be a lot more of them, there are ar too many current day stories, not that many future/off earth stories and hardly any historicals.
RTD did a lot of historical stories, but the one thing I do prefer in Moffat's era than RTD's is that there are barley any historical stories now.
What's the point of having a time machine if you never use it to go back in time?
To go to the future.

Besides it's a big universe, there's more to do then constantly visit the past of the same fucking planet all over again.
Sindatur wrote: View Post
Green Lantern wrote: View Post

RTD did a lot of historical stories, but the one thing I do prefer in Moffat's era than RTD's is that there are barley any historical stories now.
What's the point of having a time machine if you never use it to go back in time?
Yup. Also, when people use the word "Historical", they are typically referring to a story that has no SciFi element to it aside from the TARDIS trip, there are no alien or monster Antagonists, just a purely historical story
Sindatur wrote: View Post
Yup. Also, when people use the word "Historical", they are typically referring to a story that has no SciFi element to it aside from the TARDIS trip, there are no alien or monster Antagonists, just a purely historical story
Indeed, off the top of my head I can't think of any nuWho stories that would count as a historical story.
God, they must have been even worse.
Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote