Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old April 9 2013, 02:48 PM   #2148
Angel4576
Rear Admiral

Re: Mass Effect 3

Evil Twin wrote: View Post
You can actually do Omega as early as prior to Sur'Kesh. After Palaven, talk to Aria in Purgatory, and you should get the meet her at Dock 42 email upon your return to the Normandy. Probably the best time to do it story flow wise, right after you unite the mercenary groups for her. That's what I did on my current vanguard playthrough. One minor thing I noticed is that if you haven't picked up that one Turian assault rifle on Tuchanka yet, you can find it in Omega.
Nice. Did not know that.

I think I still prefer to hit Omega after the Citadel coup attempt though, it's a nice retaliatory gesture against TIM and Cerberus.

Although I may now do it earlier, just to get the chessboard earlier for amusement's sake!

I really need to use a wider range of weapons this time around, I always get lazy and rely on the particle rifle. That being said, I'm playing Adept and chose Flare as my bonus power so probably won't need to be using conventional weapons much anyway!

Last edited by Angel4576; April 9 2013 at 05:52 PM.
Angel4576 is offline   Reply With Quote