View Single Post
Old April 9 2013, 02:52 AM   #228
The Wormhole
Admiral

Re: 7X07 The Rings of Akhenaten (Grading/Discussion) (SPOILERS!)

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
Okay, and what year would that be then? What year is it when he meets 7-year old Amelia? What year is Prisonor Zero? There's also the two years that the Doctor was "dead" between The Wedding of River Song and The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe. Amy and Rory skipped ahead a lot. I've never really bothered to actually trace their timeline.
Season 5 is definitely 2010. The date of Amy and Rory's wedding (which Amy left with the Doctor the night before) was stated on screen to be June 26, 2010. Meaning Prisoner Zero was in 2008, and the Doctor met 7 year old Amelia in 1996 (twelve years prior to Prisoner Zero).

Season 6 is set in 2011 (stated on screen) meaning in The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe the Doctor meets the Ponds on Christmas 2013. Asylum of the Daleks is presumably in 2014, let's say September since that's the month it aired. Dinosaurs on a Spaceship is ten months later, making it July 2015. The Power of Three is set from July of one year, to July of the next. I assumed that it began July 2015, to add some consistency, and therefore it ends in July 2016.