View Single Post
Old April 8 2013, 10:21 PM   #127
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: 50th Anniversary Story Official Thread

Good to see Kate Stewart is returning but I still wish it could have been The Brig.

Captaindemotion wrote: View Post
Of course, as I've said elsewhere, Matt Smith said to Jonathan Ross, when asked to describe this story in one word, 'pictures.' That could mean we'll see pictures of the older Doctors. But I can't help wondering if there'll be some sort of Dorian Gray aspect to the story. Portraits, probably holographic, of the earlier Doctors in the TARDIS, which age, even as the incumbent remains young and vital. Could this be a way of having Tom, Peter and Colin back on board?
I like that idea a lot.

Starkers wrote: View Post
Even if Ten/Eleven is all we get from an actual Doctor perspective, I'm still hoping we might get a classic companion. There'd certainly be no issues over them looking too old because most of them didn't die, they just left the Tardis, so it doesn't matter that Ace/Leela/Tegan/Turlough or whoever look older/fatter/thinner/greyer, whatever.

I think it's a given that, were she still with us, Elisabeth Sladen would have been in this
We definitely need a few classic companions in this special in some form (and I agree Elisabeth Sladen would have been one of them).

I keep saying this and I will continue to do so until I'm blue in the face: If no other companion actor returns, William Russell absolutely must return. They already have him lined up for a cameo in the biopic.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote