View Single Post
Old April 8 2013, 12:07 AM   #179
Awesome Possum
Mad With Power

View Awesome Possum's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Awesome Possum Send a message via AIM to Awesome Possum
Re: 7X07 The Rings of Akhenaten (Grading/Discussion) (SPOILERS!)

Haggis and tatties wrote: View Post
On the issue some had with the audio i can only say that from my point it was crystal clear on HD freeview, although i do remember some episodes from past Smith seasons were i was straining at times to catch what people were saying, seemed like they were mumbling their lines here and there.
I didn't have any problems with it either. The music is loud, but I don't have any issues hearing what is being said. I've never have had this issue with Doctor Who.

And the tardis being locked to her, could the tardis now something about her we dont???
He hasn't given her (at least this version of her) a key yet and he always locks it. It could lead to something, but that was my take away from it.
I have existed from the creation of the forum and I shall exist until the last thread is deleted from the server. Although I have taken the form of Awesome Possum, I am all posters as I am no poster and therefore I am a Mod.
Awesome Possum is offline   Reply With Quote