View Single Post
Old April 7 2013, 08:51 PM   #267
Lt. Cheka Wey
Commander

Re: what's next for Marvel (movies)?

FPAlpha wrote: View Post
RoJoHen wrote: View Post
That preview was excellent.

I still don't know how I'm supposed to take a live-action raccoon superhero seriously, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Yeah well.. it seems a bit out there and i have no knowledge at all about the Guardians but if the writing is solid i could go for it. It's about time Marvel expanded the scope and go cosmic to show that Earth is just a small part of an otherwise fantastic universe (oh how i wish they'd get back the Fantastic 4 to really explore all that).

Servo wrote: View Post
And, related to a couple of posts earlier in the thread, Wesley Snipes just got out of jail. Although he'll still be under house arrest for a few months.
I could go for a new round of Blade if it's done like the first and second movie.. i'll not talk about the abomination that was Blade 3.

And Snipes might need a good paycheck now. Let's see if Marvel has some time and interest to spare to do another Blade movie.. their slate is pretty full and well planned.
When it comes to black protaginsts i would be much more happier with a black Panther movie. Unleash Wakanda.
Lt. Cheka Wey is offline   Reply With Quote