View Single Post
Old April 7 2013, 02:05 AM   #308
ChristopherPike
Rear Admiral

Re: ENTERPRISE on Blu-Ray OFFICIAL Discussion Thread

Last night I watched In Conversation with Rick Berman and Brannon Braga, and it's definitely proving to be the highlight of this set. I found it hard to not to feel sympathy for them... addressing some of the criticisms, starting off with Enterprise but also several things like the death of Kirk & Data. I'm amazed Berman in particular agreed to this, as it must've been as uncomfortable to participate in, as it was for me to watch. Responding to Braga at times, put me in mind of a rabbit being caught in the headlamps of a car. That'll no doubt be extremely compelling viewing for many!

The very least I can say about the man who brought so much joy over those 18 years I grew up while Star Trek ever present on TV, is thank you. Too bad Enterprise didn't turn out exactly the way you guys planned... most of the ideas mentioned, along that whole road not taken, might've left the prequel show with a much better reputation... even if it had been cancelled sooner.

Just one thing though... there really was no such thing as a bad Manny Coto script! Yes. Even that one about the inventor of the transporter.

Last edited by ChristopherPike; April 7 2013 at 02:18 AM.
ChristopherPike is offline   Reply With Quote