View Single Post
Old April 6 2013, 09:28 PM   #80
Nerys Myk
Fleet Admiral

Re: NBC: Jimmy Fallon to replace Jay Leno in 2014

tighr wrote: View Post
JarodRussell wrote: View Post
tighr wrote: View Post
I haven't watched a single minute of late night talk shows in three years, not since I cancelled cable and stopped watching Conan. The whole Tonight Show snafu soured me on the concept! Leno is an ass and should have told NBC to shove it, but selfishly he wanted his show back. Now I just follow Conan on Facebook and watch the funny clips he posts on his website.
Start watching Craig Ferguson. He's different.
I have watched Craig, and yet I still prefer Conan's brand of comedy. Plus, I'm not in college anymore. I find it difficult to stay up until midnight just to watch a daily talk show, when I have to be at work at 7am. With Conan on TBS, I could at least watch it at 8pm on the West Coast.
I work from 7am to 4 pm and watch Craig after I get home from work. How? I DVR it each night. Pretty much every show I watch is either DVRed or On Demand.
The boring one, the one with Khan, the one where Spock returns, the one with whales, the dumb one, the last one, the one with Kirk, the one with the Borg, the stupid one, the bad one, the new one, the other one with Khan.
Nerys Myk is online now   Reply With Quote