View Single Post
Old April 6 2013, 06:23 PM   #143
Relayer1
Commodore

Re: Who would you like to portray the 12th doctor?

Ghost Bones wrote: View Post
Relayer1 wrote: View Post
Green Lantern wrote: View Post
Oh no, I wouldn't want a female doctor. It just wouldn't work. I'm not being sexist (or at least I don't intend to be), but I think a female Doctor would ruin the show forever. That might be the one thing that would make me stop watching the show. What next, pink sonic screwdrivers, Davros getting a manicure, tall biff men with biceps the size of Brighton as companions, pinkish move inside tradis, a slight purplish tinge to the outside tardis, cyber women, female Sontarans, bitch fights between the female doctor and female Silurians? No thank you!
How about if it was Georgia Moffett ?
She's a horrific actor, it'd be awful.
To be honest, it wouldn't have to be her - her character has The Doctors DNA - she could easily have regenerated.

The Whoniverse seems to be collecting spare Doctors - Tenants half human incarnation is still around in an alternate reality, at least for the next few weeks.

I wonder if that reality (previously Doctorless) could be the Cushing movie reality, that Doctor having failed to regenerate along the way ? I can imagine a Tardis materialising in front of Tenant '2' and an aged dying Baker or Davison tumbling out...