View Single Post
Old April 5 2013, 04:47 PM   #126
OmahaStar
Disrespectful of his betters

View OmahaStar's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to OmahaStar Send a message via Yahoo to OmahaStar
Re: Best Audio Book?

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Pindar wrote: View Post
http://www.ministerofchance.com/The_...ance/Home.html

The Minister of Chance, it's not Who but it has Paul McGann, Sylvester McCoy and Paul Darrow in it, and it's free.

Anyone listened to this? I am downloading it now.
I'll have to check that out when I get home.

Finished up Evelyn Smythe's 4th Story, it was quite enjoyable with Silurians and Darwin. So, I've moved onto Mordant's Need and went Window shopping for Evelyn's next 4 or 5 stories for after Mordant's Need finishes up, and all are downloadable from Big Finish for 7.49 pounds, except Real Time, whch is only available on a CD, so, I googled it to see if anyone else was offering it for download, and I ran across a flash animation for it on Youtube (At least I think that's what it's called with you have drawings that change like the Telesnap Reconstructions of issing Classic Who), so that will be kinda fun watching Evelyn on video, more or less.
It was originally available as an animated feature on the BBC website, long before the series came back. It was done with cheap flash animation, and available for free.

Later, Big Finish (who produced the audio) released an expanded version of the story. They featured the same cast.