View Single Post
Old April 5 2013, 04:46 PM   #191
wissaboo
Captain

View wissaboo's Twitter Profile
Re: Dallas - Season 2

cardinal biggles wrote: View Post

"Since the inception of ‘Dallas’, the creators and fans around the world have referred to Bobby and Pam, as the Romeo & Juliet of ‘Dallas’. I could not agree more. And since the original author of this scenario, William Shakespeare, felt compelled to make theirs a tragic love story, of epic and unforgettable deathly loss, I think I shall respect that very successful example, and leave the legacy of Bobby & Pam’s tragic love story, undisturbed and intact

When I filmed Pam’s fatal car accident, for me that was the punctuation mark on my role as Pam. I cannot be held responsible for any choices made by producers, once I left ‘Dallas’, but I do take responsibility for my decision, not to risk tarnishing Bobby & Pam’s love story, with a desperate reappearance. I made this decision a long time ago with a loving and respectful heart for ‘Dallas’, Bobby & Pam and all faithful fans."
source
after this I think it's good for her to stay away. It's kinda a slap in the face to all the reunion movies and this new series.
wissaboo is offline   Reply With Quote