View Single Post
Old April 4 2013, 07:18 PM   #911
kirk55555
Fleet Captain

Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

In the Kingdom of the Blind - Its interesting to see Byron's group transforming into the brotherhood of Evil Telepaths. They are starting to personify all the bad things people say about telepaths, and the next episode takes it even further. All the talk about the Regent on the centauri homeworld is interesting, but it would be much better if it was a mystery and I didn't know exactly what was happening. Still, the g'kar/Londo stuff this episode was great. The telepaths have pretty much decalred war now, so anything that happens to them is their own fault. How did they expect the ambassadors would react? I never thought I'd say this, but Lochlet was kind of right. sheridan should have just told these telepaths to leave. They're just a bunch of fanatics, and next episode they become violent fanatics. This was a good episode.

A Tragedy of Telepaths - Lochley calling in Bester was probably a good move. He's not a good guy, but at this point Byron's group has crossed the line from annoying and unhelpful to fanatics, and later in the episode, some become very violent fanatics. They really do deserve to be taken by the Psi Corps at this point. Seiing G'Kar's aid was interesting. The scene where they're trying to figure out how to save her was funny.The plan they came up with was good, having her escape happen in view of everyone. Londo/the regents talk was interesting, although its just making me fear the episode where Londo stops being Londo even more. I haven't talked much about the Centauri raiding ships, but there is not much to say. Its just the shadows old allies using their old master's tactics, and the Alliance reacting like they usually do, with stupidity untill Sheridan stops them. Overall, this was a good episode, and I'm wondering what will happen next.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote