View Single Post
Old April 4 2013, 06:37 PM   #77
Sindatur
Rear Admiral

Re: 50th Anniversary Story Official Thread

Green Lantern wrote: View Post
Photoman15 wrote: View Post
Mr Awe wrote: View Post

So, basically because the actors look older, you'd dump them? Wow, what a caring fellow you must be. My god, they have wrinkles and grey hair! We don't want to see that! Sheesh.

Just wait until you get older, maybe someone will stick you in a closet so they don't have to look at you?

These are the actors that helped make the show what it is today.

And, they can be included wisely. Obviously if you jam the story with too many it could be bad. But, I trust Moffatt and figure he'll work some of them in in such away that works for the story.

Mr Awe
Except we're talking about characters that we know what they looked like when they "died" and they don't look like that now.
Exactly, that's why I don't want the bakers or Davidson back.
I honestly don't see the problem at all with Davison (Note the lack of a second "D"), he was completely recognizable in Time Crash his hair's a bit thinner and he's a bit heavier, no big deal. The Bakers, yea, they've changed quite a bit, but, give them wigs (no, not, big curly haired blonde and bunette wigs, just grey, with close cropped curly hair would be fine. Wouldn't want to make clowns ot of them) and give them their costumes (Colin could wear the solid blue coat, no need to give him the Technicolor coat) and they would totally be recognizable

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote