View Single Post
Old April 4 2013, 03:47 PM   #93
Marsden
Fleet Captain

Re: The AGT Dreadnought Enterprise

Saturn0660 wrote: View Post
I hate that i was born in the 70's and 90's was highschool for me.. Otherwise i'd have a sweet ass pic to post...

Back in the day I would buy Enterprise-D and build, paint, etc,etc but then after all that was done I would "Battle Damage" them all up. My local hobby shop(were I bought all my paint/glue/models) sold sheet plastic for making things on your own. I put "armor" on my Enterprise.. WAAAAAY before Voyager. I armored the upper and lower Engineering Hull as well as other "key" areas.. At least "key" in my mind.. Plus i would add different parts from other models that I had. Making her an "upgraded" unit. Kit-bashing at 15.. Now more then ever I wish I still had it or got pics of it. In my own mind it was major badass.
That sounds cool, I wish you had pics, too. My friend did airbushing and he took my Romulan ship I painted the weird green and redid it like it was cloaked by painting it black and then painting stars on it. I don't have a pic, either, but it looked great.
We've taken care of everything, the words you hear the songs you sing, the pictures that give pleasure to your eyes. It's one for all and all for one, we work together common sons, never need to wonder how or why.
Marsden is offline   Reply With Quote