Thread: Stunned!
View Single Post
Old April 4 2013, 01:09 AM   #59
Fleet Admiral
Re: Stunned!

feek61 wrote: View Post
Well, all I can say is to each his own. I too have watched every version of Star Trek from the very beginning of TOS. I know many people who LOVE DS9 and personally I can't stand it. I do understand that it is my opinion and doesn't affect others love for it. I don't however go into that section and post about how bad the acting and ridiculous the story lines were or how uninteresting and boring the characters are. I really don't understand why people think that their opinion is more valid than others or that people care that you don't like the show that I do. I personally don't care if anyone likes or dislikes "Enterprise" but people sure do think that their limited opinions actually mean something. I also don't get posting about shows that you apparently hate. Luckily I have better things to do than to post about things I don't like, lol

I completely agree.

If I'm having a bitch about my least favorite series (TNG) I don't do it in the TNG forum. If I'm going to eviscerate Riker because I hate him I don't do it in the TNG forum. Why piss on other people's party?

I don't get spending so much time in a forum for a show you hate talking about how you hate it. It's ugly.

You and Hitler oughta get together
You oughta learn to knit and wear matching sweaters
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote