View Single Post
Old April 3 2013, 10:41 PM   #15
Green Lantern
Captain

Re: Say goodbye to the police box...

Please no no no no no no!

MOFFAT YOU CUNT, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME! IT WAS BAD ENNOUGTH WHEN HE MADE THE DALEKS INTO THE RAINBOW SQUAD, GAVE US A BORING SIXTH SERIES WITH TOO MANY COMPLICATED PLOT TWISTS, GAVE US THE BORING POND FAMILY, AND MADE A SILURIAN AND SONTARAN ONE OF THE DOCTORS ALLIES, BUT ACTUALY CHANGING AN ICON? FUCK YOU MOFFAT!

This show is definitely going to hell on a handcart. Luckily, I doubt this will last long, this is going to be one of those gimmicks like when the fifth doctor lost his sonic screwdriver, and he and the sixth doctor used that sonic dragger or something. But the big question is how long is this lasting? And couldn't they at least wait until the end of the fifteenth anniversary? Now one of the biggest events in doctor who history will have one of it's main icons destroyed.

One thing I can happily say though is with bad choices like these, Moffatt hopefully won't last much longer round here. Personally, I wish the BBC would kick Moffatt out right now, and he'd never go near doctor who again.

BTW Chris3123, the fourth doctor in Logopilis also attempted to repair the chameleon circuit, but failed.
Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote