View Single Post
Old April 3 2013, 09:47 PM   #182
cardinal biggles
THE ZEPPO

Send a message via ICQ to cardinal biggles Send a message via AIM to cardinal biggles Send a message via Yahoo to cardinal biggles
Re: Dallas - Season 2

Victoria Principal hasn't acted in years — her last role was over a decade ago on the short-lived prime-time soap Titans; since then, she seems to be solely focused on her skin care company. As recently as a month ago, she reaffirmed that she's not coming back:

"Since the inception of ‘Dallas’, the creators and fans around the world have referred to Bobby and Pam, as the Romeo & Juliet of ‘Dallas’. I could not agree more. And since the original author of this scenario, William Shakespeare, felt compelled to make theirs a tragic love story, of epic and unforgettable deathly loss, I think I shall respect that very successful example, and leave the legacy of Bobby & Pam’s tragic love story, undisturbed and intact

When I filmed Pam’s fatal car accident, for me that was the punctuation mark on my role as Pam. I cannot be held responsible for any choices made by producers, once I left ‘Dallas’, but I do take responsibility for my decision, not to risk tarnishing Bobby & Pam’s love story, with a desperate reappearance. I made this decision a long time ago with a loving and respectful heart for ‘Dallas’, Bobby & Pam and all faithful fans."
source

So either Victoria Principal really is coming back, and everyone involved is doing an unbelievable job of keeping their mouths shut, or Bobby's investigator in Dubai will find out Pam died years ago, which means Christopher inherits Pam's 1/3 stake in Barnes Global, making for a verrrry interesting Season 3.

Minor nit: it's Hagman, not Hangman.
cardinal biggles is offline   Reply With Quote