View Single Post
Old April 3 2013, 09:20 PM   #174
RAMA
Vice Admiral

Re: What ethnicity are you?

scotpens wrote: View Post
CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
Oh deer.
The appropriate expression is "D'oh!" A deer. A female deer.

RAMA wrote: View Post
Well I'm white, I call myself Italian but I'm really half Italian, half Swiss.
Well, the Swiss are all something else anyway, right? I mean, there's French Swiss, German Swiss and Italian Swiss.

thestrangequark wrote: View Post
Oh, you should look them up; the idiocy is spectacular! They think pasteurization is the height of evil, that it corrupts milk and makes it bad for you. My half-sister is one, and the height of her irresponsibility came when she happily consumed raw milk, eggs, cheese, and meat whilst pregnant. Or at least I thought that was the height of irresponsibility, until my new nephew was born and she revealed herself to be an antivaxer.
Jesus Christ, if she's so opposed to all the advances in public health over the past couple of centuries, why doesn't she hunt and gather her own food and live in a cave?

Wereghost wrote: View Post
Green.
You green people are the greatest. You're all such good dancers. And your women are HOT!

Exactly, my dad was "Italian-Swiss". I heard some odd accents when I went to visit Switzerland. My dad spoke 8 languages fluently and several others. He was raised in France.

RAMA