View Single Post
Old April 1 2013, 09:41 PM   #1978
JD
Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

I've seen it all over the net that David Morrisey (The Governor) will be back as a regular next season. So I guess we should expect to see him in the majority of the season.
As for the finale, while it wasn't the big epic battle I was expecting, I thought it was a great overall episode.
While I can see why Carl shot the kid, I really don't think that is the kind of thing a father wants to see his son do. It was one situation where I could see both sides and I honestly don't know which way I would have gone.
While the confrontation at the prison wasn't the huge battle I was expecting, it did lead to a incredibly shocking moment as The Governor killed his people.
As for the two guys going with him, I took as them being terrified that he would kill him to if they didn't go with him
I really liked that we actually got the positive moment as we saw the Woodbury people brought to the prison. I loved the symbolize of it happening as the sun was rising. It really was a new day.
I never thought I would say this, but they actually made me feel bad when Andrea died. I kind of wonder what would have become of her character if she had lived. I could see all of this bringing about some pretty major changes in her.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is online now   Reply With Quote