View Single Post
Old March 31 2013, 11:29 PM   #18
teacake
Admiral

Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: Janeway Delta Quadrant BUN

Captain Kathryn wrote: View Post
StarTrekSlut wrote: View Post
R. Star wrote: View Post
You complain about Janeway's lack of style because she goes with a funky hairdo, then proceed to hold Seven of Nine up as a fashion example?

Freedom of expression is to be ridiculed, but skin tight cat suits that set back women's rights 300 years are approved. Hurray for sexism!
This is entertainment my friend. We want to be ENTERTAINED! We dont want to see some school marm (that 300 years far back enough for you?) with a pickle up her arse that thinks she is Gods gift to the delta quadrant. She is pompous ... Its pathetic

-crim
I'm on the "Janeway is sexy" boat. It was extra exciting when her bun would come loose! The crazier the situation became, her hair always matched. I wasn't a fan of the bun of steel but enjoyed when it came loose and we got to see her with the long hair.
It's funny that I am so meh about that bun now (Season 4 hair is my favorite) because when I first watched Voy I was in LOVE with it. Just besotted. Yes I remember thinking, "wow she really looks like Katherine Hepburn" and finding that whole strict look, sharp tone entrancing. And then of course so many other sides of Janeway came out, and hair styles!

Here's a wonderfully hilarious tour..

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote